24 August 2007

The trigger

Until recently all of us were immersed in our own worlds, with an occasional mail or two to a friend or the other. This has had me exchanging emails for a brief while with Grace Stanley (some 8 years back, I think), Sunita, Usha Nair, Maha and Miller. Usha has been a regular fixture in my email life. :)
What triggered the blog activity was a mail from dear old Venky boy:
Hope all of you are doing the very best in life. Suddenly I thought of all of you. Nice to think of those early days of life. Things are changing but one thing I found which did not change is the level of friendship. Good and happy MCC. Three cheers to the college. ... bye Venky and Prem
(Venky feels incomplete without mentioning Prem's name).
This caused a flurry of email activity criss-crossing the continents of Asia and North America. One which I liked particularly was the missive from Mrs. Kumaran.
Hi Venki, How very nice of you to think of us! Three cheers indeed - to MCC, to us, to our successes in life, to our future and our loved ones.
And I, hoping to gain a few extra readers, gave my blog URL in a mass mail. That had Usha Sarah, a faithful reader of my daily crap, suggest that we start a blog and Amos said "Amen, so be it".

p.s. I am blogging this in a work break. I know it is lacking in something, but I hope it will give you something to read today when u drop in.
Love, Rosh

1 comment:

Amos said...

Hi Rosh

Very True. Kudos to Venky, that with a touch of an email he helped us all to re-collect and reminisce our time in good old MCC. It brought a lot of good memories for me and Grizly as we had more to think and cheer about.

One thing I like about your Blog and Maha’s blog is that you guys display enormous patience in writing so much, not even a mosquito bite is left out. This just defies my logic and I am sure this will put J.K. Rowling to shame as she just starts with Harry and finishes with Potter…..AMOS