24 March 2008

Tag mania

Tagged by Romila of Rustic Notes some time back, I think I will do this for the class blog instead of my personal mommy blog :)

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Gold, land and children. I am being practical!

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I wish I had met you earlier! In fact V keeps telling me that once in a while considering that we studied in neighbouring colleges in Kerala at around the same time and even attended the same church (though I would go only once in a blue moon) but never bumped into each other.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
The desperate housewife, the oldest mommy blogger I've known; the Pioneer Woman, who has a stupendous fan following in the blogger world, and is a great cook too; and Elsie Button, who makes me laugh. (I would like all the others I read too, but then choosing a tricky proposition)

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Rural England and Scotland.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Win a lottery and laze at home the rest of my life.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My mobile. And all the ph numbers stored in them.

7. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Go on a tour of the whole world.

8.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.

9. Who is / was your favorite hero?
Imran Khan, once upon a time.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Wish he would get me roses on my bday and Valentine's day. I'd be lucky if he remembers them at all!
Wish he were less short- and hot- tempered. Luckily he is not bad-tempered like me :D
Wish he shared my interest in books. He is more an outdoor person. But anyway he more than compensates all my drawbacks.

11. What is your ambition?
Getting famous, without any major effort.

12. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
Varies. Some expose themselves in their talk, and some in their actions.

13. Revealing one thing about me
A dreamer. Absent-minded too.

14. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
Guess this Tag was created before Xmas 2007. And Xmas 2008 seems a long way off. But as always, with our parents and siblings back in Kerala.

15. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
Study all over again, enjoying the information in the textbooks instead of just mugging them up.. Read all the fiction that I failed to do in college, inspite of having a great library in Assumption college.

16. Are you a shopaholic?
Somewhat. Having a shopaholic hubby makes things easier. But I try to restrain myself these days.

17. What is your stress buster?
Sleep. A little TV time (the music channels).

18. What should be done to people who make such long tags?
Curse, and then do it with pleasure.

19. What are the 2 skills you wish you had or would like to learn?
Singing, driving.

20. Name one favorite song of yours.
My heart will go on ... Celine Dion.

Passing it on to:
my class bloggers, if they every feel like doing it when they are bored.

1 comment:

Romila said...

Hey Rosh, where and all u blog. Oh! man...quite inspiring to keep up with lots of blogs.

I like ur aimbition & ur dream:)
That makes two of a kind.