11 August 2009

Viva Venky!

Prem tells me that Venky is one of the state leaders of the Paari Narpani Mantram which will become a political party in Jan 2010. And that nowadays he speaks in one meeting in a week. A newsitem about him appeared in the Tamilan Express, a local daily, a few days back.
Even when I saw him a few months back, he looked like a pakka politician - dressed in khadi white and driving a Scorpio, which is so popular with the Tamil political gentry.
It is good to have a politician in our midst :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vow! We now have a politician among us. I guess we can get pretty much anything done :) What happened to his Ph.D?

MLK

Amos said...

Hi Venki All the best in your new venture...AM

Sunita said...

Venky was always the most outgoing amongst us, so political field is a natural for him. I wish him all the very best.... You never know from a politician we might have a minister some day.....

Rajeev said...

Really cool! An eminently qualified politician! Am sure our media will represent him in a positive way.