Pull a fast one on your friend and celebrate your friendship on April Fools' Day.
Happy Easter.
Wishing everyone to new beginings. Easter fills us with hope, joy and warmth. Hope you all enjoy your easter eggs, chocolates, egg hunting and all the other things you all plan on doing.OR a day of rest!
May there always be baskets of Easter goodies in your life.
Have a great week end.
Hope this brigtens the day after the previous blog!!!!!!!
11 comments:
Thanks Chechi...it does help!
Happpy Easter to you too guys. AK is in Chicago - leaving today so it will be James and I.
Happy Easter to all.
For once, I didnt get fooled by my husband on April 1. :) I didnt fool anybody either
Where exactly do you guys put your pictures that it shows up here? Just curious.
Profile Madam profile..
Go to ur Dashboard, edit profile or edit photo.
I took a few photos of some MCC photos, not v clear. Let me see if i can put it up soon.
Oh I see. If I add a picture it will also use it on my other blog which I don't want. Perhaps I'll find a prairie picture to post.
Ciao
Wheres is the lady in the prairie?
Me? I am here. Work is crazy right now.
What Photo Maha..is it the Landscape in Saskatoon?
Post a Comment