Reliving our glorious, happy-go-lucky days as undergraduates and postgraduates of English Language & Literature at Madras Christian College, Tambaram.
28 May 2010
The Party
Was Happy to see the New Party being floated in TN and Venky playing a crucial role. Residents of Chennai can see Venky picture in Banners and posters all over Chennai and I am sure TN. All the very best Venky.
6 comments:
Oh my! congrajulations Venki. This will not be easy work. So what is this party's mantra? Anyone know?
Miller, u are quick! I havent seen it yet.
Great,wow, congrats to venki, Good luck. May you be blessed in your work.
thanks for posting Amos.
hope u had a good trip.
http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-115723.html
today is the launch of the party.
Congrats Venky!, I wish you all the success in your political career and hope you get lots of opportunities to serve the country..
Yes, please serve the country. Please be the politician who makes a difference. I know we can count on you.
Post a Comment