![]() |
| Lion smiling at us from a cliff, Masai Mara. |
![]() |
| Giraffe running away on the road, Naivasha |
Hi friends,
I had gone to Nairobi, Kenya with my kids to visit my brother and family in May. I guess most of you would have seen the pictures on FB and some of you would have seen the articles on Masai Mara I wrote for Frontline. I am providing the link again in our blog.
![]() |
| Superb starling, a beautiful bird waiting for some crumbs from our lunch plates, hotel in Naivasha. |
Roshin.






8 comments:
What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. Seems like you had a great time :)
Great
Yes, thank you Sunita :0
thanks Rosh
great to see the change in blog outlook too.
usha
Padam Parthu Kathai Sol.
for the kadha, you will have to read my other blog or the frontline article :)
The links :
http://dosamma.blogspot.in/2012/07/kenya-of-maasais-and-mara.html
http://dosamma.blogspot.in/2012/07/kenya-lake-naivasha.html
Rosh your article was too good and I must say it saved me a trip to Kenya as just by reading I felt as if I have visited there!!
Post a Comment