21 November 2012

Housewarming Ceremony

In the sprirt of keeping things alive in our blog.  I would like to share our housewarming ceremony of our Valliyil home in Kayamkulam. The home is not fully done but my parents wanted it done before Jay visits India in December. The house warming ceremony happened on November 12th.





I will post more when the interior and exterior gets done.
 

10 comments:

Roshin said...

Looks great. Arent you going/coming?

ush said...

HI, CONGRATS, LOOKS WONDERFUL LIKE THE LOOK. Good LUCK WITH EVERYTHING.
LIKE THE STAINED GLASS AT ENTRANCE TOO.
TAKE CARE

Rajeev said...

Looks great! Make sure you spend time in this Shangri-la.

Best wishes,
Rajeev.

Rajeev said...

Looks great! Make sure you spend time in this Shangri-la.

Best wishes,
Rajeev.

Amos said...

Congrats Sunitha....great looking home indeed....

Sunita said...

Thank you all. It is a labor of love. Much to be done still. But it is progressing. @ Roshin I just went to India in July at that time the tiles were not done saw the shell of the home. Jay will be there in December so he will enjoy the home.

Sunita said...

@ Rajeev. I fully intend to :)

prem said...

A beautiful house in Gods own country.

SM said...

Beautiful, is the floor all marble or granite - looks like it will be cool to walk on.

Sunita said...

Thank you Prem and SM :)