Reliving our glorious, happy-go-lucky days as undergraduates and postgraduates of English Language & Literature at Madras Christian College, Tambaram.
17 July 2008
Wedding in Canada
This wedding happened in May. With their parents blessing them from India, dear friends of ours got married. I was a bridesmaid and Arul was the MC. It was all fun!
6 comments:
hi, congrats to the couple.. good u had fun too.
ust
A fusion of Indian and western customs - sari and the Indian bridal make-up blended with a bridal bouquet and bridesmaids and white gowns... :0
And your sari is lovely, Maha. The bride's too.
Hello Maha
Nice pics. You seem to have added some weight.... watch out.....AM
Thanks Miller! I haven't actually. I probably looks like it in pictures. If I did, I would blame it on my broken arm - couldn't work out.
MLK
Arul Sir looks ever young and I dont know how he manages to do that.... may be the secret lies with Maha...........AM
Post a Comment