Its great to see that the blog has been very active and busy.During my travel time.
I am extremely happy to see more participation by Prem, Jac, Suni,Rajeev -the new active members would hopefully continue to do so.
Also wow, same teasing etc back. It was nice to meet with Roshin and family, met with Annie, Griz, Venki too.Griz tried to call Usha Nair and Venki called Prem while they visited me at my home,looks like Usha Nair was not home..Thank you all for finding the time to visit me at my home.I doubt if i would have had the time to meet with you all .Sorry, Gladi ,i could not catch up with u.Venki gave me Persis No.. I called her. chatted a few minutes with her too. Spoke with some juniors also.Murali is another person i did not get down to calling. sorry about that.
As Rosh said Boy ..oh Boy!-venki has the full political look-OF Course he has the talents and capability also for the political future.I took some photo.. i will try and load it one of these days.Hey, why did u stop with Venki's political rise. I told him.. soon he may be in such high position that this maybe our last time we will get some free time with him. He seems to be busy in his work, studies, family life, political life.
Annie is same as ever, Griz is put some wgt, Rosh looked same too. Annie and Griz have quite a lot of travel right now in their hands. Hopefully God and friends or some one would be able to get them the necessary transfer. So they can be close to family.
Prem called it was really nice to chat with him for so long. May God continue to give all of you the strength and wishing you all the best in your active , busy, hectic lives.Great to be in touch With you all.
I am extremely happy to see more participation by Prem, Jac, Suni,Rajeev -the new active members would hopefully continue to do so.
Also wow, same teasing etc back. It was nice to meet with Roshin and family, met with Annie, Griz, Venki too.Griz tried to call Usha Nair and Venki called Prem while they visited me at my home,looks like Usha Nair was not home..Thank you all for finding the time to visit me at my home.I doubt if i would have had the time to meet with you all .Sorry, Gladi ,i could not catch up with u.Venki gave me Persis No.. I called her. chatted a few minutes with her too. Spoke with some juniors also.Murali is another person i did not get down to calling. sorry about that.
As Rosh said Boy ..oh Boy!-venki has the full political look-OF Course he has the talents and capability also for the political future.I took some photo.. i will try and load it one of these days.Hey, why did u stop with Venki's political rise. I told him.. soon he may be in such high position that this maybe our last time we will get some free time with him. He seems to be busy in his work, studies, family life, political life.
Annie is same as ever, Griz is put some wgt, Rosh looked same too. Annie and Griz have quite a lot of travel right now in their hands. Hopefully God and friends or some one would be able to get them the necessary transfer. So they can be close to family.
Prem called it was really nice to chat with him for so long. May God continue to give all of you the strength and wishing you all the best in your active , busy, hectic lives.Great to be in touch With you all.
8 comments:
Thanks aunty for the photos of the other aunties and uncles.Hope they do some home work to look younger.
What is annie's secret to staying skinny? Yes, Grizli has put on some weight and so has Roshin - or maybe it is the clothes. Nice to see everyone.
Maha.
Uh, i wish i had worn something that was not so loose. I am looking like an ammachi/paati! Would u please remove the photo? Usha - u are looking the fittest and most glamorous!!
Prem uncle, just wait till i get ur photo next time...
oh .. wow.. did not expect such reactions.. just thought everyone would be happy seeing each other!
well, rosh will take u'r photo off
if u get everyone to agree to do so!
anyway why bother u can take it off u'rself, if u want .hmm, hopefully will wait till everyone sees and oneday if we happen to pass each other on the road u will remember !
Everyone looked nice,esp everyone was same inside!thats what counts.God bless.
Well well well... If someone was attentive in their English class attended by GKM in I BA they would remember the way Usha Nair said this....well well well.... This is what came to my mind when I saw the uncle and aunty missiles flying from one continent to another. Good to see all.. and I think it is wake up call for some to lose their weight... so Usha / Rosh dont remove the photos at least seeing this we can start the workout and do a match the following later...:)
Hey as time goes we all change. You have babies, put on a few pounds - life goes on. What is the excuse for men though - all ye uncles out there!!
SM
It was wonderful to see all your pics. I wish i was there...
Post a Comment