Its been a long time since I got into the blog. Some update from San Diego :) I had been busy with Kirthi's final months in High School. He graduated this summer from High school and during the same time I was interviewing with another company for a new position. I took a new position with Qualcomm as a HR Manager. Soon after I accepted my offer and gave my notice to my old company Kirthi and I went to India to spend some time with family and to look at our home that is being built in Kerala. It is coming out well. We got back on 27th and I joined Qualcomm on the 30th. The Month of July had been a whirlwind of events for us. Kirthi got into Cal Poly SLO - http://www.calpoly.edu/ His will major in computer Science. He is very excited and looks forward to college life. He will have to go mid next month to join.
In the process of changing jobs and my son's graduation etc... I lost the blog link. Thanks to Maha she send me the link so I can reconect with all of you. I hope everyone is doing well. I did see a blog on some obituaries, I wish their families have the strength to hold up at such terrible moment and are able to move on with great memories of their loved ones.
Regards,
Sunita
In the process of changing jobs and my son's graduation etc... I lost the blog link. Thanks to Maha she send me the link so I can reconect with all of you. I hope everyone is doing well. I did see a blog on some obituaries, I wish their families have the strength to hold up at such terrible moment and are able to move on with great memories of their loved ones.
Regards,
Sunita
5 comments:
Hullo Sunita,
Nice to read your post. Congrats to your son and best wishes for your new position.
Earlier comment failed. Wish it works this time.
Cheers,
Rajeev.
Hi Rajeev,
Thanks a lot. How are things with you?
Regards,
Sunita
Good to hear :)
Hi sunitha. great to hear all the news. congrats and good luck. thanks for updating. take care.
usha
Hello Sunita best wishes to your new job. I have a friend who is with Qualcomm. He was in US and now moved back to Chennai.
Good to hear from your after a long time.
Cheers!
Post a Comment