Remember our junior in MCC? One Kamakshi Priya. She seems to be making it big in the film world. Is the director of the new Tamil blockbuster "Kannamoochu Ennaada", which stars Radhika, Sathyaraj and budding Malayali superstar Prithviraj.
It was only when she was being interviewed on one of the channels, that I realised it's her.
She was one of those who used to be in the poetry reading and drama sessions at Anderson Hall, alongwith classmate Rajni.
Murali
p.s. Thank you Murali for this very interesting info. I vaguely remember her. And Prithviraj has already budded in Malayalam, but he is prolly still budding in Tamil. :)
3 comments:
Thanks Murali for this out of box comment.....AM
hi, yeah do remember her .. thats good she is directing movies and doing good.Congrats To her!
Hope to see her movies some time. take care.
ust
Kamakshi was my junior in Vidyodaya school too. She always won prizes in drama and mono acting. Her sister was a model if I remember right! Good for her!
Now I have to find that video somewhere in Canada!
MLK
Post a Comment