13 November 2007

Updates

Sometime back, Murali had sent this update on Kavita, which I forgot to add to the database.
"Kavita Israel and her husband were in the UK a few years ago to study somthing in religion. K is back in Chennai and very active in the field of religion. But she is known as Anita or Dorothy in church circles!!! K now lives in the Kilpauk area."

Talking of Kavita, I am reminded of Glady. One of my indelible MCC memories is of them sitting in the gutters stringing a guitar. (That's them in front of Selaiyur Hall, with Princy and Persis) Two days back, I had the good luck to chat with the "jac of all trades" Mr. Gladson (no offence meant!).
He told me that "the priority right now and by that I mean the next 20 days is to find a house or a place to shift all the belongings coz we need to get out of the one we aer in right now. and then my mom keeping very indifferent health. we feel tightly squeezed from all corners..." Which means he has no time to blog a post.
Usha says she is about to catch a cold. Her son has not been too well either. We have also been just recovering from a viral fever, that is synonymous with weather change in Chennai.
I spoke to Prem today and we discussed our careers. With the change of govt in TN, he now practises as a defence lawyer - after years as a prosecution lawyer.
The other day, I got a brief SMS from Venky when I wished him happy Diwali. "Fine, thank you," he said. If I get to hear any more about anyone else I will keep you informed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Usha live in Riyadh? Someone from there is checking my librarian blog?

MLK

Anonymous said...

hi, yeah i think so..she is around that area.
she is in saudi.if i am right.
take care. ust

Ladybird said...

Cant be. Since she doesnt seem to be checking the gutter blog. These are probably some of your old loyal readers, who probably came across it while looking for library-specific topics. WHen u look at the referring URL u can make out that they have prolly listed the blog in their favorites menu. Only a guess. But if u observe sitemeter every day, u will understand who ur regulars are.

Anonymous said...

Rosh,

How do you figure out if they have you in favaourites?

MLK

Anonymous said...

You will find that there is no referring URL but the visit entry page would show just ur blogsite address, which means that they have saved it in their systems.
Rosh

Amos said...

Thanks Rosh that is a lot of updates on so many ...... Keep it up........AM

Anonymous said...

In that case many of them have me on their favourite.

MLK