28 November 2007

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :)

Hi Guys,

I haven't been blogging lately, been busy at work and then the wildfire and nowgetting back to normalcy has pretty much taken a toll on me. Have been sick for a while with cold and constant coughing due to dust allergy because of the bad air quality after the wild fire. Getting better slowly, but the cough still persists, It will take some time for that to clear up. But other than that things are fine in SD. I see a lot of activity going on in the blog and it is nice to read everybodies contribution. It is geeting pretty cold here and Thanks giving is behind us. Life is normal is SD but you can see the scars left by the fire around you. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

Gracias,

Sunita

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, suni, wonderful to hear from u.. if possible do post some pics.
glad to hear life is slowly coming back to normalcy in Sd.
hope u'r allergy is gone now. take care ust

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are recovering from everything. I guess all the beautiful treelines I saw are now history.

MLK

Amos said...

Hello Sunita

Good to see your blog...take care.....AM

Sunita said...

Thanks guys. I lost my helsinki pictures when my computer crashed. It really broke my heart but I have the Costa Rica pictures and i will try and post them this weekend.

Sunita