It is only November and we are already in a deep freeze. Global warning must be happening people! We have had -34 weather including wind chill this whole week and it is going to last until Sunday. We are being told by weather guys that it will warm up to -9 on Monday. But who trusts them?!
What do you do when it is so miserably cold? Go to work, shop for groceries, go to school and live life as if nothing has changed. That is Canada. Nothing stops unless there is a complete white-out blizzard. And there isn't one yet. We layer clothing so we can keep warm or take some off if it gets too warm. Winter boots and woollen socks are a must too.
Life goes on.......
4 comments:
hi, GREAT!, i should be thankful for better temp than u'rs.. its very windy.. chilly, some trees still have leaves..
so raking them in this climate is causing lot of sickness.!
Sounds like u'rs is bad.. do u do DEgs in c or F?
we r in 20 deg f and less. take care ust
Our degrees are in Celcius.
MLK
Have been living in Desert for some time now and I can understand the misery you guys are undergoing. I still feel heat is better than cold.
...AM
I agree. Heat is better than cold.
That reminds me of a tiff I had with one of my colleagues a while ago. Having been brought up here she said cold was better as you can layer up. But if it was too hot you can only take off so much. I disagreed. I didn't think we have to take anything off in hot weather. Just stay cool!
We already dress like we are going to the moon. We can only wear so much in a cold weather and walk comfortably!
MLK
Post a Comment