Reliving our glorious, happy-go-lucky days as undergraduates and postgraduates of English Language & Literature at Madras Christian College, Tambaram.
Wow seeing Diwali celebrated in Canada with the traditional crackers and Pattu Sari is a real delight.!!!..........AM
We missed seeing ur pic in the diwali celeb.
I am at the corner in the dark with my hands folded. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable posting my picture. Like you said strangers are visiting us.MLK
hi, thanks for posting.nice.hope u'r party went off wellust
That's a nice pic of ur son
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow seeing Diwali celebrated in Canada with the traditional crackers and Pattu Sari is a real delight.!!!..........AM
We missed seeing ur pic in the diwali celeb.
I am at the corner in the dark with my hands folded. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable posting my picture. Like you said strangers are visiting us.
MLK
hi, thanks for posting.nice.hope u'r party went off well
ust
That's a nice pic of ur son
Post a Comment